GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m really liking the Volk TE37 in bronze. Are there other similar high quality wheels? The $1,000 a piece price tag is also a big pill to swallow.

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m really liking the Volk TE37 in bronze. Are there other similar high quality wheels? The $1,000 a piece price tag is also a big pill to swallow.
They are in extreme back order. If you shop around you may get lucky. I literally called 15-20 places in California (I live in Hawaii) & emailed a bunch of places on the West Coast. I managed to find someone who happened to have them in stock & cheaper than everyone online that were taking orders..

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are in extreme back order. If you shop around you may get lucky. I literally called 15-20 places in California (I live in Hawaii) & emailed a bunch of places on the West Coast. I managed to find someone who happened to have them in stock & cheaper than everyone online that were taking orders..
Thank you for the response. I will check around.

ATXraptor75

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What level kit do you have on the truck?
Nothing yet. But about to throw on Eibachs as a temporary solution until Fox Racing comes out.
Spoke with both TexasMotorWorx and Camburg- both said Eibach's ride/handle better with the gen3s.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
I have a 22 with the OEM beadlocks. Has anyone put a bigger tire on these wheels such as a 35x12.5 or bigger Like a 325. Pics would be great. Wheels are something I always do and still considering for my Raptor. However, these beadlocks do look fantastic for an OEM wheel.

Last edited:

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 22 with the OEM beadlocks. Has anyone put a bigger tire on these wheels such as a 35x12.5 or bigger Like a 325. Pics would be great. Wheels are something I always do and still considering for my Raptor. However, these beadlocks do look fantastic for an OEM wheel.
These are 37x12.5

Attachments

• DFCB7F01-8975-4DB9-9960-5BC9DB914A7F.jpeg
    DFCB7F01-8975-4DB9-9960-5BC9DB914A7F.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 114