GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Forged Friday
A new design I have in the works. Couple of sets coming in late June. One black set and one brushed titanium. If everything looks good I’ll be bringing in larger quantities. Just making sure the finishes are what I’m expecting. Brushed finishes will be custom order order only since they vary from batch to batch. Solid finishes will be stocked.

Same specs as the 12 spoke and expected to be in the 23lb range with a 2600lb load rating.

IMG_1561.jpegIMG_1560.jpegIMG_1545.jpegIMG_1544.jpeg

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will find out later. Those are brixton forged monoblock wheels
How much do those go for? They are custom and seems like they would be expensive. They look awesome though. Could probably get them with an offset that works for what the individuals wants.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Hemmy Brixton Forged makes amazing wheels. We're not a vendor of theirs but a good customer purchased a used Ferrari 488 with Brixton wheels. Fit and finish was so nice. That said, the truck wheels start at 18" and starting price is roughly 2k per wheel.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone know what is the biggest tires I can run on Raptor R, without doing any modifications/trimming?
I am thinking doing 37-38 inch, 13.5 width tires on 20 inch wheels.

Also what would be wheels offset, if I want tires to stick out about 0.5-1.5 inches from fenders?
This saved me from costly repairs, when my 2020 raptor got side swiped on parking lot.
I'd stick with 37x12.50 and an offset no lower than zero if you want zero mods/trimming. You still might rub in certain situations depending on the tire brand/model. +00 is 1.5" out from the stock wheels. Like this

17x9 +01.jpg

This is -12 but you would have rubbing
17x9 -12.jpeg

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much do those go for? They are custom and seems like they would be expensive. They look awesome though. Could probably get them with an offset that works for what the individuals wants.

I think the one on left is 14k per set, the one of right is roughly 24k pet set. Still debating if I should get matching emergency wheel, since I will be using BBK kit, and 17inch 5th wheel wont fit.