Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
IMG_9548.jpegIMG_9524.jpegHey everyone!

So finally I got around to doing the SDI top hat and deaver +4 HD’s on the truck, and I must say, Very impressed with this set up!

Previously I had some trouble finding pictures of Gen 2’s with the Buckets on, so hopefully this helps other out that are curious.

The buckets got us 2” of lift up front, and the confidence level up big time! The feed back is great, I feel like I can push the truck harder, it’s not as bouncy, and it definitely doesn’t nose dive as hard on the brakes.

Now the Deavers got us 3” out back with 300lb on the box with my Rack and tent, I am hoping they will settle to about 2.5” in the next coming weeks, but I am super happy that the a** of the truck looks proportional now. Before we had about 0.5” of squat with the rack on the truck, now it is about a 1” Rake!

Over all, if anyone is looking for a good safe lift, and something that looks great, 10/10 recommend!

PBARaptor

Reaction score
Thanks for posting a pic!

For someone who doesn't have a rack/tent, what Deavers would you rec in the rear with the SDI hats in the front?

OP
OP
Magnetic Ecobeast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting a pic!

For someone who doesn't have a rack/tent, what Deavers would you rec in the rear with the SDI hats in the front?
That Rack and tent weighs about 275-300 pounds I believe, we did the +4’s since we tow a cargo trailer with a side by side in it as of recent. If I didn’t tow, I would do the +3HD’s since we go camping and load the box up with gear. If none of that stuff, I would probably do the 3+’s! For the record, the rack and tent with the +4’s isn’t too stiff to be a raptor offroad still! I assume it will only get better in the next few weeks as the springs settle and we keep beating the crap out of the truck!

PBARaptor

Reaction score
That Rack and tent weighs about 275-300 pounds I believe, we did the +4’s since we tow a cargo trailer with a side by side in it as of recent. If I didn’t tow, I would do the +3HD’s since we go camping and load the box up with gear. If none of that stuff, I would probably do the 3+’s! For the record, the rack and tent with the +4’s isn’t too stiff to be a raptor offroad still! I assume it will only get better in the next few weeks as the springs settle and we keep beating the crap out of the truck!
Thanks for the feedback!!