Gen 1 OEM flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a color matched Gen 1 and like the color match, but I kinda want to get a second set of flares to paint either satin gray or black to see how that looks.

I don’t want to paint these because they’re in decent shape (two flares have some very small paint defects), and I’m afraid wrapping them would take more paint off if I eventually removed it.

Does anyone know where I can find OEM flares that aren’t crazy expensive?

If it comes down to it I’ll just wrap or paint these. They're just painted so well now that I don’t want to lose what is honestly a perfect color match.

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpeg
    IMG_1180.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1178.jpeg
    IMG_1178.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0845.jpeg
    IMG_0845.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0553.jpeg
    IMG_0553.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9145.jpeg
    IMG_9145.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 8

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a color matched Gen 1 and like the color match, but I kinda want to get a second set of flares to paint either satin gray or black to see how that looks.

I don’t want to paint these because they’re in decent shape (two flares have some very small paint defects), and I’m afraid wrapping them would take more paint off if I eventually removed it.

Does anyone know where I can find OEM flares that aren’t crazy expensive?

If it comes down to it I’ll just wrap or paint these. They're just painted so well now that I don’t want to lose what is honestly a perfect color match.
Hey..not sure if this is what you want,but check out American Trucks...

OP
OP
RennsportRaptor
Reaction score
Hey..not sure if this is what you want,but check out American Trucks...

Yeah I looked on AT, but these are FX4 flares for a standard F150 fender. I can’t really find Raptor profile OE style fenders easily.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasnt sure since i have my 2014 Raptor on file in their system and when clicking on them it says they will fit a 2014 Gen1 Raptor..
Id give them a call...have ordered from them and been very happy with their customer service.