G3 Specific Geiser Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sharkhunt

Reaction score
10% stiffer do you guys actually feel it? Can’t decide on Geiser or Eibach
It may be stiffer once compressed, they’re softer at ride height for sure. (Geisers) I like them being progressive, I spend most of my time blasting down the highway or fast dirt roads and it’s night and day. If you’re looking for a spring to always carry heavier weight, these aren’t the ones.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It may be stiffer once compressed, they’re softer at ride height for sure. (Geisers) I like them being progressive, I spend most of my time blasting down the highway or fast dirt roads and it’s night and day. If you’re looking for a spring to always carry heavier weight, these aren’t the ones.
Geisers are night and day softer than stock springs on the road?

sharkhunt

Reaction score
Geisers are night and day softer than stock springs on the road?
Everywhere at ride height, they’re way progressive. I do have a little extra weight on then, couple hundred pounds max each on the nose and tail, and they’re still softer. If you put a topper on the back or something, they wouldn’t feel softer as they’d be down in the higher spring rate zone of compression.

Another thing I like about them is that they feel like they cycle faster over the small stuff. For me that’s often just imperfections in the road. But yeah, it’s got way more body roll initially until the suspension is set on one side or the other in a turn. It’s a different feel all around. I wouldn’t have it any other way for my use case. (Comfortable and predictable at speed). I feel like they interact well with the ford dynamic shocks.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Everywhere at ride height, they’re way progressive. I do have a little extra weight on then, couple hundred pounds max each on the nose and tail, and they’re still softer. If you put a topper on the back or something, they wouldn’t feel softer as they’d be down in the higher spring rate zone of compression.

Another thing I like about them is that they feel like they cycle faster over the small stuff. For me that’s often just imperfections in the road. But yeah, it’s got way more body roll initially until the suspension is set on one side or the other in a turn. It’s a different feel all around. I wouldn’t have it any other way for my use case. (Comfortable and predictable at speed). I feel like they interact well with the ford dynamic

Don't forget to recalibrate

Another thing I like about them is that they feel like they cycle faster over the small stuff. For me that’s often just imperfections in the road. But yeah, it’s got way more body roll initially until the suspension is set on one side or the other in a turn. It’s a different feel all around. I wouldn’t have it any other way for my use case. (Comfortable and predictable at speed). I feel like they interact well with the ford dynamic shocks.
Don't forget to recalibrate your live valve shocks using Forscan as it needs to be done.

Lanthas

Reaction score
I must have be the one with the opposite feelings of the Geiser springs all around. During my recalibration, I ended up losing the shock modes and steering modes because apparently the ride height of the truck thought it was not level, and had to purchase FDRS access to initialize everything again and get my VDM to not send error codes. I will say I love the rear ones, as I do think they may increase payload a bit since they are slightly stiffer. After my recalibration woes, everything is back to normal more or less, but I do not think they ride softer by any means. They do handle the bumps and any other terrain you would be willing to smack at speed well though.

I think at this point I'm hoping to get some of the new Fox Live Valve Race Series shocks for the G3 whenever they come out.

sharkhunt

Reaction score
Oh man sorry to hear that. I also would love a set of live valves that I could tune “manually.”

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes this is confusing- conflicting reports of whether Geiser springs can handle weight in the box better.

sharkhunt

Reaction score
Yes. They can. But, you’re losing out on the progressive design with them as compared to eibachs.

edit: would still recommend!

Last edited:

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes this is confusing- conflicting reports of whether Geiser springs can handle weight in the box better.

I took the plunge, and I'll go out and say they ride better than stock and handle added weight extremely well (ARE cap and decked system). Worth every penny for me...usually I end up holding on to stock parts "just in case" but I chucked the stock springs almost immediately.