Fs: New icon/sdhq suspension stage 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More travel, addition adjustment, adjust ride height. ETC!

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropping these to $3600 shipped. This is the lowest I will go.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your link says stage 3 but goes to a stage 1 kit. Can you list out what exactly is included and either pm me pics or respond here? I may be interested. Does it include frame brace, bump stops etc...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and a budweiser can

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit that I have only includes the 4 shocks and mounting hardware. That's it.

3.0 Front Raptor Coil Over Shock Features:

3.0 OEM Replacement Remote Reservoir Compression Adjustable Front Coil Over Shocks
Internal Hydraulic Bump Zone Designed for Maximum G-out Control in the Last 40% of Travel.
Easy-to-Adjust High Resolution Compression Adjuster Offers Fine Tuning Adjustments For All Types of Terrains
Direct Bolt in to OEM Location and Optimum Reservoir Positioning for Supurb Heat Dissipation
Nitrogen Charged 6063-T832 Aluminum 10” Remote Reservoir that Precision CNC Honed & Hard Anodized
Adjustable Ride Height from 1 - 3.5” of Lift
Eibach 3 5/8” ID High Quality Chrome Silicon Steel Springs that offer increased travel and performance
Multi Stage Cad Plated Finish with Polished and Anodized Top Cap and Rod Ends
Com 12 Teflon Lined Bearings Ensure Maximum Strength and Durability
Oversized 1” Heavy Duty CNC Machined Shock Shafts
Extended Droop Travel and Increased Overall Performance

3.0 Rear Raptor 3 Tube Bypass Shock Features:

3.0 OEM Replacement PiggyBack Reservoir ZETA 3 Tube Bypass Rear Shocks
Easy-to-Adjust Detented Adjustment Knobs Offer Easy Adjustment without the Use of Tools
High Resolution Bypass Valves Designed for Noticeable Fine Tune Adjustments in Rebound and Compression
High Flow CNC Machined Welded Bypass Blocks designed to Increase Fluid Flow for Enhanced Performance & High Definition Tuning
Replaceable Bypass Tubes That Can Easy Slide in to Position if you were to Dent or Damage One
Direct Bolt in to OEM Location with Bypass Adjustment Knobs Easily Accessible for Tuning Adjustment
Multi Stage Cad Plated Finish with Polished and Anodized Top Cap and Rod Ends
UHMH Machined Shaft & Rod End Protective Shin Guards Standard with Every Kit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.