FS: 4 stock ('10) grey rims/ exhaust.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irunone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my 4 stock grey '10 rims. In very good condition. One has scratch along part of edge from where wheel weight shifted when hung up. Will email pics if interested. No TPMS and no center caps. $400. Willing to meet up if you live near MPls/ St. Paul or Western Wi, otherwise buyer to pay shipping.

Also,if anyone has need for stock exhaust, that's going too, Cheap!

OP
OP
Irunone

Irunone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
post these on f150forum too.

Thanks for the tip. I just had someone else recommend that to me also, so they must be selling over there. Only thing is I'm not a member on that site. I suppose that I could join and start a thread, feels kind of awkward doing that. I guess I'll see if they go here first. I'm also going to prob go with Ebay/craigslist next.

Kytann

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I just had someone else recommend that to me also, so they must be selling over there. Only thing is I'm not a member on that site. I suppose that I could join and start a thread, feels kind of awkward doing that. I guess I'll see if they go here first. I'm also going to prob go with Ebay/craigslist next.

Hello, I'm in Minneapolis, and would be interested.

Email me at jesse . crenshaw @ gmail . com

Thanks!

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are they still available, do you have the lugs also

Status
Not open for further replies.