Looking for interest for my 2019 beadlock capable rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just bought 4 of these rims..

1) what is the offset for these wheels? = +34mm
2) For the spare, is it really important that it match? I have a 2019 Limited - it comes with 4 22" rims and one 18" steel spare - or do you just have to match the offset for the other 4 rims?

BTW I paid $700 for 4 and 2 of the beauty rings are not attached and I have to go buy those trim bolts which seem really really expensive - anyone know where to get those bolts cheap?

F697CC92-C1D7-4EE9-B0A6-5BD1FAC875C3_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rep732

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW I paid $700 for 4 and 2 of the beauty rings are not attached and I have to go buy those trim bolts which seem really really expensive - anyone know where to get those bolts cheap?
Good for you that you paid 700 and that just means you got a good deal and the person you bought them from wanted to just move them... and this is for rims for sale, use Google or start your own can you help me thread. And as for your spare it matching boils down to how much you care If your "emergency" wheel matches

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you that you paid 700 and that just means you got a good deal and the person you bought them from wanted to just move them... and this is for rims for sale, use Google or start your own can you help me thread. And as for your spare it matching boils down to how much you care If your "emergency" wheel matches
Well I think you misunderstood. $700 for 4 for which I will probably need to pay $250 to get the trim bolts - makes it pretty close to your estimate of $1,200 for 5. As for the thread - I know you are the OP but asking a few other questions to keep it going is not exactly hijacking the thread - it's just part of what makes the internet great.

BTW - the Ford Beadlock capable rims are +34 offset.

Last edited: