GEN 1 Front camera won’t turn on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLW2

Reaction score
I haven’t tried to turn on my front camera on a 2014 raptor that I just purchased. The back camera works fine and I understand the front camera requires certain modes to be set and I have done those things following the prompts on the instrument cluster. It keeps telling me front camera is not connected and to put on lock+offroad. That doesn’t help. I’ve read older posts having the same problem but no solution so I was hoping someone has figured it out. Truck was in shop and no error codes at all were noted - for anything. Truck has 170k

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no. there ususally is no fault code for a bad camera. will only say not available when its not working. 2 ways to turn the feont camera on. 4 low. offroad mode with diff locked.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you enable the front camera in the truck apps menu in your information display screen?

OP
OP
JLW2

JLW2

Reaction score
I tried , that is where it tells me it has to be in certain modes, which I perform. I get nothing when I do this