Front Bumper from Tough Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah that rear bumper is one of my favorites so far.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me it just seems perfect and what I had envisioned would come stock.. Lines match nicely and it just looks / is tough.

Now for the front, I have a few ideas in mind and will sort them out in the next few months after I get settled and buy a house.

~BGM

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_5061.JPG

If you are looking for rear ends....I really like this style. I'll be placing my order for this bumper shortly. The lights are a nice added touch. The reverse lights on the F-150 suck.

These bumpers can be found at http://www.hammerheadarmor.com/Store/category/raptor-f150/

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would the fab fours rear look with a stealth fighter in the front? I have the Grey to match teh fenders on the side panels

budd

Reaction score
stock "bumper" ??

these bumpers are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you ever "touched" anything with the stock front bumber???? 99% cosmetic..1% funtional...ZERO protection...more like a wrap than a bumber!!! only for spoiled street queens to look pretty..ha