From Porsche Panamera 4S to Gen3 Raptor 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

McClane

Reaction score
37” tire pressure seems too high and it came like this I never put extra air in it and wonder what should be the range?

IMG_0525.jpeg

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
General forum consensus is 34F and 32R cold pressure. Some run 32F and 30R. See which feels good to you with your driving habits.

Edit-
FYI: You will need to readjust pressures after the dealership does an oil change.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37” tire pressure seems too high and it came like this I never put extra air in it and wonder what should be the range?

View attachment 423144
Chalk test. 38 all around is for the best EPA numbers, not the best handling or ride. When I did a chalk test recently on my '20 with 35s, the tread didn't flatten out onto the road until I got down to 32 front and 28 rear. Which is what they run at Raptor Assault. I wonder how they came up with those numbers?

RaptorMann

Reaction score
I have never understood the "4S" Porsches. It's basically the answer to the question "What's the most money I can spend without actually getting a turbo?"

V1ROTATE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck! I haven't owned a Porsche, yet- but various M cars, Audis and VWs. I’m sure you’ll love the truck, especially from a maintenance cost perspective. Enjoy!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 423144
I have ZERO faith in tpms. Don't even have the modules in my wheels. Manual pressure gauge is TWTG. TPMS is ok to know when you have a flat, but that's about it, I hate those things. I have never found them to be accurate. Maybe that's just me, but I doubt it.