FRF Apparel Group Buy #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm good with mine and don't mind helping you to cover any additional cost. Hope everything outside of the shirt order works out for you man.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really appreciate it guys but I just want to make sure everyone is happy with their order. Thank you all for understanding.

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see where people have received their shirts but mine has yet to come. I didn't order anything special just a black shirt t-shirt, are some of the shirts still not done yet? Thanks.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No one has received a shirt yet. They are still being processed as this is the first time doing an order like this. We have cleared up most of the confusion and they are being produced. I will keep everyone updated. Thank you for your patience.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see where people have received their shirts but mine has yet to come. I didn't order anything special just a black shirt t-shirt, are some of the shirts still not done yet? Thanks.

You might've seen the first group buy for FRF shirts that was a few months ago

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford