FRF Apparel Group Buy #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Reached out for an update today. The shirts are getting ready to go in for screen printing. Logos are either going to be black or white. Screen printer charges $10 every time a color is changed. I've already had some issues come up that's gonna cost more but this one would've been $80 extra. Sorry guys. Trust me, I'm taking a lessons learned from these orders.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I finally have an update guys. Sorry for the delay, she is swamped this time of season and I have had some personal things come up within the past couple days that I'm trying to deal with.

I mentioned before there changes that had to be made and additional cost that was incurred (I agreed to pay the extra). Then there was the issue with the variation in colors. So far we have only done embroidery so this first screen printing order has definitely been a learning experience. The company that actually does the screen printing said they cannot do what has been requested because it involves more labor than they've ever had on an order because of all the different variations requested(leave it up to us to do this...) and that if it is left how it is they will have to reevaluate the cost. Here is what I have been left with...

All items (except the Dickies shirts, those will remain the same) are going to be FRF logo large and centered on the front with the customization large and centered on the back.

If anyone has an issue with this please let me know and I can get your money refunded and cancel your order. I apologize for the inconvenience. Like I said, this is a learning experience for screen printing. This will not happen again in the future.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Feel free to remove my username. Keep the extra dollars to offset the cost.

I wish I was driving right now.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Feel free to remove my username. Keep the extra dollars to offset the cost.

I wish I was driving right now.

Only if you want it removed. I'm not worried about the extra cost. I just want to ensure everyone is okay with that layout. I know some people may not want anything on the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford