Fox Factory Skunkworks Silverado 700HP, $210k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As someone who owned a 2021 AT4 with the 6.2 for 11k miles... ill pass. I never ever ever will own GM again. Ever.

sick truck tho.
Issues with the motor or what? I'm looking at one for work so curious to hear your thoughts.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Issues with the motor or what? I'm looking at one for work so curious to hear your thoughts

Issues with the motor or what? I'm looking at one for work so curious to hear your thoughts.
At 8k miles.. lifters tok a chit. at 11k mile it blew a rod threw the block driving 80 on the freeway. I am not the only one with same exact experience.

kirkb

Reaction score
I saw it in person this weekend at Sea Otter, Fox had it next to their big rig. Looked pretty good, and interior was nice, but at $200k and knowing they connect you with local dealer to make the purchase, and only 500 being built - the ADM is going to be insane. Imagine all of the die hard bow tie crew finally buying a "Raptor Killer" and driving the price to supercar levels.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At 8k miles.. lifters tok a chit. at 11k mile it blew a rod threw the block driving 80 on the freeway. I am not the only one with same exact experience.
Man, you’d think after building the pushrod SBC for the better part of a century they’d have those kinds of issues figured out by now.