FORScan with OBDLink MX+ not reading all Modules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

In2Surf

Reaction score
Is anyone having a connection problem using OBDLink MX+ with FORScan 2.3.18 in a 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor? I am using a Windows tablet.
I am not getting the IPC or ACM modules which, of course, are the ones I want to modify.
I am able to read and edit the DCM, APIM,DCDC, PAM, and BdyCM modules.

Is it my truck, the MX+, or the 2.13.18 version?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was having a similar issue. This was the problem with mine

I bought a USB adapter with a toggle switch but FORScan only finds a few modules. How can I fix this?
  1. go into FORScan settings, connection tab and change "MS-CAN Support" to "HS/MS Switch"
  2. connect to your truck again in FORScan but click no when it brings up your VIN profile (the toggle switch needs to be in the HS-CAN position when you connect)
  3. it should then find a few modules and then prompt you to flip the toggle switch on your adapter and find the rest of the modules
  4. if it finds all modules then you can save this new VIN profile and use it on all subsequent connection attempts.

OP
OP
I

In2Surf

Reaction score
Unfortunately the MX+ is bluetooth and there is no switch to toggle.
I did try each of the 4 settings but did not choose a new VIN profile each time maybe I will give that a try.
Thanks.