forscan \ Glarefree headlight question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question before I attempt this mod, does this only active after a certain speed like auto headlamps do, or will it be active all the time?

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I will try Glare Free, at some point. I have a 23 so I am a little concerned. I have a lifetime license for Forscan, but have not used it in 5 years.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I will try Glare Free, at some point. I have a 23 so I am a little concerned. I have a lifetime license for Forscan, but have not used it in 5 years.
You already got your feet wet; dive on in. Glare free...great mod to start with.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went out these last two evenings and returned after dark. My glare-free green A on the dashboard is still there, though the functionality isn't working any more. This evening as well, my key fob wouldn't do anything.

I'm starting to have some really strange electrical issues with this thing. Nothing debilitating or disabling - just really random things.

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went out these last two evenings and returned after dark. My glare-free green A on the dashboard is still there, though the functionality isn't working any more. This evening as well, my key fob wouldn't do anything.

I'm starting to have some really strange electrical issues with this thing. Nothing debilitating or disabling - just really random things.

Dam, just when I was deciding to join the rest of you and turn them on...

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dam, just when I was deciding to join the rest of you and turn them on...
Do it! It's a fantastic modification. Not sure why my truck is being strange. Highly recommended mod! I'll get in FORScan tomorrow and see if somehow it changes itself back, no idea. Is what it is.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really is a neat feature. The lights seem to gradually illuminate all around depending on vehicles ahead or coming towards….and even then you can see the lights illuminating stuff on the sides.