Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HookEm

Reaction score
I'm doing the glare free update and in the Livinitup spreadsheet, it says to change the APIM values, then perform an APIM reset in Forscan. Can someone please help me understand how to do this reset?

Edit: Figured this out

Last edited:

Diverdown3

Reaction score
Yesterday was my second attempt at Forscan mods. I was successful with 1) Lincoln mirrors, 2) double honk delete, 3) temp and trans gauges, 4) secure idle and 5) panic alarm mods. I was unsuccessful, even after double checking the following: 6) Global window open\close, 7) auto relock enable. Has anyone else had difficulty with 6 or 7?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yesterday was my second attempt at Forscan mods. I was successful with 1) Lincoln mirrors, 2) double honk delete, 3) temp and trans gauges, 4) secure idle and 5) panic alarm mods. I was unsuccessful, even after double checking the following: 6) Global window open\close, 7) auto relock enable. Has anyone else had difficulty with 6 or 7?
I don’t remember if I tried global windows or not but after checking into it, I didn’t pursue it because I have remote start and will heat/cool the truck that way.
I don’t remember what auto re-lock enable does.

Did you apply them one at a time? and upon failure, did you restore previous values?

debauch

Reaction score

6 works on mine but it’s particular. With the car off and locked, press unlock, let go, press and hold unlock. Anything else and it doesn’t work (car on, door open, remote start first, xyz).