Ford Raptor XT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Composite it my world means carbon fiber....which they are definitely not. Otherwise they are a fiberglass reinforced plastic aka composite aka fiberglass. but that's just speculation.

Composite materials can be anything. My "green" deck is made out of a wood-plastic composite.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Composite materials can be anything. My "green" deck is made out of a wood-plastic composite.

naw you're right. it just depends what context you're talking about. my shoes are composite leather...my fenders are a different composite. i just know they use the fiber reinforced plastic a lot for fenders(GM does) i.e. hideous Pontiac body panels.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will leave it at this. Whatever it is, it works, which is good enough for me; and not worth arguing over. If its fiberglass-fine, if its plastic-fine, if its both-fine, if its space dust and banana peels-fine.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I will leave it at this. Whatever it is, it works, which is good enough for me; and not worth arguing over. If its fiberglass-fine, if its plastic-fine, if its both-fine, if its space dust and banana peels-fine.

i wasn't arguing :throw:. we're discussing...to figure it out. i'm pretty well set on fiber reinforced plastic tho.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wasn't arguing :throw:. we're discussing...to figure it out. i'm pretty well set on fiber reinforced plastic tho.

I know, I was trying to bring things to a close before it turned into an argument that neither of us have enough facts to support because only Ford and the supplier have the answer to the recipe.

and you're mom's fat.

i believe you

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I know, I was trying to bring things to a close before it turned into an argument that neither of us have enough facts to support because only Ford and the supplier have the answer to the recipe.

i believe you

but I have the Ban Button recipe so ultimately I win every argument. lol....j/k :ban: