Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparty333

Reaction score
When I was shopping around I contacted Randy Wise Ford about a used raptor they had. They seemed beyond desperate for a deal so while that doesn't necessarily seem like a good selling point on a dealership perhaps a few days of hardball will get you a raptor at invoice.

Thanks I'll give them a call. The first place I went to around me thought I was crazy for even asking for invoice haha.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I assume you've gone through this list. No Michigan yet but if you're willing to travel to pick up, you can do it!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

Thanks, I have checked that list but was hoping for something a little closer if possible. There HAS to be someone between Lansing, Kalamazoo, Ann Arbor, and Detroit who will do invoice. Looks like I have a lot of calls to make in the next week haha

Sparty333

Reaction score
Thanks I'll give them a call. The first place I went to around me thought I was crazy for even asking for invoice haha.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Thanks, I have checked that list but was hoping for something a little closer if possible. There HAS to be someone between Lansing, Kalamazoo, Ann Arbor, and Detroit who will do invoice. Looks like I have a lot of calls to make in the next week haha

UPDATE*** Michigan must just be terrible. The best place I have found was in my hometown who said 1500 over invoice. Called multiple places even Randy Wise and they all said MSRP or over MSRP even for ordered...... looks like out of state it is which I didn't want to do but might have to

D

Deleted member 12951

UPDATE*** Michigan must just be terrible. The best place I have found was in my hometown who said 1500 over invoice. Called multiple places even Randy Wise and they all said MSRP or over MSRP even for ordered...... looks like out of state it is which I didn't want to do but might have to

I went out of state but $1500 over doesn't seem too bad unless they throw in some $500 dealer BS fees too, then I would walk for sure.

Sent using Tapatalk

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Looks like you have to weigh the expense of travel to get your vehicle out of state vs buying local. One plus of buying local may be to get on their good side for future purchases or play the I want to keep my money local but I can buy at invoice at x dealer. That's what I did and they said they could match it.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am from Michigan. 3 weeks ago I went to a dealer in Novi "Tom Holzer Ford". They are selling for sticker price. I will buy the Raptor as soon as I sell my truck. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit

Reaction score
looking at Gorno

I have a call into Gorno and am waiting a return call....I stopped by Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, MI. They have three Raptors on the lot, a 2014 and two 2013's. They want sticker price for the 2014. They said they would take $1000 off of the sticker for the 2013's.

The 2013's have obviously been sitting on the lot a while. But they are acting like they the demand is so high that they dont have to negotiate. I think it is odd they are unwilling to negotiate on even the 2013's. Hopefully Gorno Ford will be more willing to deal!