Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the lot for $55,250, out the door price of $51,199. Not invoice, but i felt I got a good deal. Most importantly i got my RAPTOR!! waited 4 years.

permag

Reaction score
Bought '14 screw at invoice & had shipped

I ordered a '14 SCREW @ invoice through David Hillier at Hillier Ford in Escalon, CA after reading a positive post from another FRF member. No games, no upsells. Excellent communication throughout process. Truck is being shipped out of state, directly to my house. I'm not in affiliated with Hillier Ford. Just a customer, and hoping this helps another FRF member.

Last edited:

tlancaster

Reaction score
I ordered a 2014 Raptor from the guys over at The Ford store of Morgan Hill. Order date was 10/11 delivery date was 1/8. James Sanchez took great care of me and even picked me up at the airport. $450 over invoice.
The nice this about this dealer is they are VERY large and get A LOT of allocation. I could have gotten invoice at other dealers but you end up waiting forever for the truck to come in when they only get a few Raptors a year.

Hope this info helps.

Tim

Burke

Reaction score
Invoice Dealers in Central Texas

Looking at buying a Raptor and located in Central Texas. I have seen the list of dealers selling at invoice. It seems like there may be fluctuations in the list, some dealers were offering at slightly over list, but now are not. My question: Any insight as to who is offering the best deal and are you typically dealing with the fleet manager?

Sparty333

Reaction score
Help

Alright guys I am new to the thread been lurking, reading, and researching for awhile now. Trying to order a '14 Screw SE black and really want to do so at invoice. Been shopping around (I live in Michigan) and everybody is $1500 over invoice to order. I have seen plenty of guys get good deals in here but none close to me. Just wondering if anyone knows any place in MI that would be able to help me out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Gilligan

Reaction score
Alright guys I am new to the thread been lurking, reading, and researching for awhile now. Trying to order a '14 Screw SE black and really want to do so at invoice. Been shopping around (I live in Michigan) and everybody is $1500 over invoice to order. I have seen plenty of guys get good deals in here but none close to me. Just wondering if anyone knows any place in MI that would be able to help me out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

When I was shopping around I contacted Randy Wise Ford about a used raptor they had. They seemed beyond desperate for a deal so while that doesn't necessarily seem like a good selling point on a dealership perhaps a few days of hardball will get you a raptor at invoice.