Ford Premium Care Extended Service Plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think about what you’re saying here. So a person would be screwed if they had a breakdown during an out of state road trip and needed to take their truck in for service? It’s an ESP from an authorized Ford dealer which can be used at any Ford dealer (and Lincoln dealer if I’m not mistaken).
I had a friend who got an esp from a dealership but could only service at the dealership he bought from but got his money back!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a friend who got an esp from a dealership but could only service at the dealership he bought from but got his money back!
Sounds like there’s more to this story. Did he purchase used from some third party dealer?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Yes, you need to be careful not to get suckered into a local only stealership service plan / guarantee / warrantee. Get the genuine Ford ESP, not some fly by night aftermarket one.

Ask the guys who work on the vehicles which easier / faster / less of a PITA, Ford ESP or aftermarket. Stealership service departments get ZERO from the ESP sale. They just deal with the auth for repairs and payments.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you need to be careful not to get suckered into a local only stealership service plan / guarantee / warrantee. Get the genuine Ford ESP, not some fly by night aftermarket one.

Ask the guys who work on the vehicles which easier / faster / less of a PITA, Ford ESP or aftermarket. Stealership service departments get ZERO from the ESP sale. They just deal with the auth for repairs and payments.
Yup! I will make sure if I even get my truck lol

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have ESP from Flood on mine
We’ve been beating this particular horse since the Gen2
Flood is the way to go

If the local guy wanted to match it? ESP is ESP…
But most of them won’t it would cost them their commission:eek:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have ESP from Flood on mine
We’ve been beating this particular horse since the Gen2
Flood is the way to go

If the local guy wanted to match it? ESP is ESP…
But most of them won’t it would cost them their commission:eek:
F’em…it didn’t cost them their job! The got the sale, yes. Be happy with that!