Ford Premium Care Extended Service Plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbeaman

Reaction score
Before you light me up on this as I know there are numerous threads for Ford Premium Care ESP (and I have read them all) so just a simple question

I plan to get the 8 year, 100,000 mile coverage through Ford Flood (in Rhode Island), I am in the Seattle WA area. My dealership (the Finance guy) where I bought the 21 Raptor says that Washington may have weird laws that may create holes in the coverage. I called Flood Ford and they said that is BS... the only state they have trouble with is Florida. So the question is what has been others experience in purchasing the Premium Care ESP through Flood Ford from out of state and have you had problems using the coverage.

sorry about beating a dead horse.... The Ford Flood coverage is half of what the dealer is asking for the same plan.. so is a big deal. Thanks!!

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone in Texas who has any issues with flood ford esp? Just wondering...

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try Zeigler Ford for the warranty plan and use discount code PAYINFULL...last time i checked it was cheaper than flood
Last I checked/compared (Dec.), Flood had the better rates. However, Flood did raise their prices on Jan 5 2022 but not by much.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can always wait and get it before your factory warranty expires. In case you decide to trade it for an R.
You’ll pay more the longer you wait. Just get it now. It’s not like it starts the “warranty clock” over. Even if you do decide to trade up, get a refund for the unused portion of the ESP.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just with servicing a truck with an esp from another state?
Think about what you’re saying here. So a person would be screwed if they had a breakdown during an out of state road trip and needed to take their truck in for service? It’s an ESP from an authorized Ford dealer which can be used at any Ford dealer (and Lincoln dealer if I’m not mistaken).