Ford OEM Beadlock Capable Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear FRF,

Could someone please help me out and direct me on the best way to get a set of the 2013 OEM Beadlock Capable Wheels?

As much as I love the 2012 year models, I think that the 2013 Beadlocks are awesome and have to get a set myself.

So my questions are: Is there any problem with buying used Wheels from another truck? Like are there any concerns there?

Or is there a good site to get a set of OEM for cheap?

Thanks guys!

-Tommy

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there's no problems with buying from someone else who has taken theirs off, but if you plan on putting the true beadlock rings on them, you might be better off buying directly from a ford racing dealer since the rings are just under $200 per wheel and the full set is $700 from them per wheel, and most of the time you'll find beadlock wheels used for $400 to $500 per wheel, if you just want the beauty rings on them buy used though

OP
OP
New Guy

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input Cleave.

Now can someone please tell me if people on the forum typically sell their Beadlock Capable wheels?

I see the forum area for selling Raptors and other cars but I do not see anywhere I should be specifically posting to Buy Wheels.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i will be selling my 13's soon. i am on order again for a 14. there is one member who might want them that i have to give first shot at, but if he doesnt want them, they will be abailable to the first person who pays.

OP
OP
New Guy

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Busa, if he turns them down can you please PM me a shot at them? I would definitely be interested.

KUSTOMZMAN1

Reaction score
I am totally new to the forum, I just picked up a new set of 13 (64A) beadlock-ready wheels with tires (all 5). But have decided to go in a different direction wheel/tire wise.

Im in Arizona and have them listed on CL for local pick up...

Dont know what to really ask for them.. tires/wheels only have 238 miles (no scratches and never seen dirt).

cxm620

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm computer retarded so I apologize if my questions ends up in the wrong area. I have a 2011 Raptor supercrew (4door) I sold my oem tires/ wheels when I bought the truck and went to nitto trail grapplers. I've decided I much prefer the ride of the stock tire/rims. My question is will the 2012 or 2013 oem tires/wheels fit my 2011 raptor. I think I know the answer but don't want to drop $2000 bucks in case I'm wrong. Thanks in advance!!