For sale SDHQ Ford Raptor Hydraulic Rear Bump Stop System NIB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wise word from the bird, its his choice to sell his winnings if he wants to or not, but if vendor willing to give you something else so everyone wins why not have just done that? I personally can think of a few things SDHQ has id want over bumpstops :fuckyea:

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is bitter Rick. In fact I can see where they are coming from. I had hoped the winners of the FRF Giveaway would have more use and enjoyment of their prizes. SDHQ is actually being quite generous in offering a merchandise swap for another prize to make sure the winner is happy.

In any event, the winner can do what he pleases with the prize but again I would have liked to see a better ending.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably would have been better to handle this "opportunity" between themselves and not on an open forum. I've always reminded my kids that 100% of nothing is nothing....

Wait a minute, why am I even sharing my opinion? No one cares. :)

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ALL just get along?

Attachments

• manapelove.jpg
    manapelove.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.