FOR SALE - OEM Gen 2 Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS_911

Reaction score
Selling the headlights from my 2018 Raptor. They have been sitting in my garage since about 6 months after I bought my truck in 2018. Both Left and Right will be sold as a pair. Asking $900 for the pair + shipping (depending on where they are being shipped to). They will arrive in 2 separate boxes that the Morimoto light I purchased came in, so they will have plenty of protection wherever they are shipped. I’m also located in the Seattle/Bellevue area if you’re interested in picking them up.

Attachments

• IMG_0805.jpeg
    IMG_0805.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0804.jpeg
    IMG_0804.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0803.jpeg
    IMG_0803.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 5

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling the headlights from my 2018 Raptor. They have been sitting in my garage since about 6 months after I bought my truck in 2018. Both Left and Right will be sold as a pair. Asking $900 for the pair + shipping (depending on where they are being shipped to). They will arrive in 2 separate boxes that the Morimoto light I purchased came in, so they will have plenty of protection wherever they are shipped. I’m also located in the Seattle/Bellevue area if you’re interested in picking them up.
Uh oh. Here we go:popcorn: