First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PilotMike

Reaction score
Nice, I have the BR in my Gen1, planning on same for Gen3.
How secure is the MX4?
Does it leak at all?
How easy to take off if needed to haul something big?
I had the MX4 on my 2016 F-150 Platinum for 5 years. It’s secure. If someone wanted to break-in, they could. Doesn’t leak unless you go through a high powered car wash or use a pressure washer, etc. even then, not much. Super easy to take off. Literally 2 Thumb screws and lift off.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the wheel specs ? 17x9 offset ? Looks like real Beadlocks ? Thanks
Ya real beadlocks and a negative offset..can't remember the exact mm. Not for everyone but I like them and have the same on my gen1 and did on my gen2

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you do jumps with a retrax pro mx bed cover??
I know I have and done a good amount of off-roading. However now I need to tighten Everything back to specs - bolts and jam nuts. Most likely not because of the jumps but the vibrations from off-road driving.

asteele711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have had 2 Gen 3s. Ordered 1 in June but my local dealer got a leadfoot back in September and couldn’t pass it up not knowing when my Code Orange would show up.

Saw my dads code orange in person and glad I didn’t cancel my order. I went to Oklahoma State, so having an orange truck just made sense.

D5E660C6-2574-4527-9B1D-6E3E9253F26D.jpeg8D938C39-2816-4B43-B02F-A3C867152FEF.jpeg

Last edited:

WISHiHADaRAPTOR

Reaction score
Have had 2 Gen 3s. Ordered 1 back in June but my local dealer got a leadfoot back in September and couldn’t pass it up not knowing when my Code Orange would show up.

Saw my dads code orange in person and glad I didn’t cancel my order. I went to Oklahoma State, so having an orange truck just made sense.

View attachment 341928View attachment 341929
Great lookin truck, love the orange!

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have had 2 Gen 3s. Ordered 1 in June but my local dealer got a leadfoot back in September and couldn’t pass it up not knowing when my Code Orange would show up.

View attachment 341928View attachment 341929
Sooooo you have gotten 2 gen 3s and I can’t even take delivery of 1. Cool