First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cadurham88

Reaction score
Love the truck. I'm also getting
View attachment 333131View attachment 333132View attachment 333133Finally picked up ours in TX and drove down to Austin before heading back in a day or two to the Bay Area.
Amazing truck. First time truck owners. It’s huge and drives great. Even avoided our first accident (within first 200 miles), crazy drivers crashed into each other as they merged onto the highway (maybe 10 feet in front of us). I slammed on the brakes just hard enough to not lock up those big KO2s and surprisingly didn’t rear end any body.
Got its first dirt stint yesterday (only a few minutes but not sure that spot was legally accessible :D).
389 miles on the odo. One thing to note, the phone wireless charger is pretty weak and works intermittently.
Couple pics.
the 35 package with stock rim and they are beautiful. At a later date I will most likely upgrade to a Method rim and 37 inch Nitto. But, love the look.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivered Oct. 5, 2021. Every option besides the Engine Block Heater (I am in Dallas!) - It's been great, no issues. Had the Power Tech Inverter updated and the fan is no longer an issue.
Xpel on the front. 70% xpel ceramic on WS and Moonroof and rear side windows- 35% on fronts.

Hired a wash girl...might need to rethink the employment ; )

amb.jpg

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Delivered Oct. 5, 2021. Every option besides the Engine Block Heater (I am in Dallas!) - It's been great, no issues. Had the Power Tech Inverter updated and the fan is no longer an issue.
Xpel on the front. 70% xpel ceramic on WS and Moonroof and rear side windows- 35% on fronts.

Hired a wash girl...might need to rethink the employment ; )

View attachment 333374
sweet ride. Like the decal delete. looks awesome. Make sure to remind the wash girl, don't dry in circles, don't want those swirl marks.