First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same - I'm biased, but everyone I've shown it to has been impressed as well. It's a stand out feature of the 37 package.
I was skeptical also about the blue.everyone I have shown in person says it is awesome (especially the feel/fit of the suede. It is way darker than the photos make it out to be! So pumped now. I have had countless people stop me at the gas station that just want to take pics and look lol I feel like I’m driving up in a Ferrari lol

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was skeptical also about the blue.everyone I have shown in person says it is awesome (especially the feel/fit of the suede. It is way darker than the photos make it out to be! So pumped now. I have had countless people stop me at the gas station that just want to take pics and look lol I feel like I’m driving up in a Ferrari lol

200.gif

20174x4

Reaction score
20174x4 - Were you expecting the beadlock rings to be a lighter color? The Ford online pic looks like aluminum in color.
0E575A79-3D65-4726-BA2A-BC1EA656B284.jpegThis code orange color is so difficult to photograph. You really have to see it in person. Yes, the bead locks are in fact lighter in color. I wish they would provide OEM black lug nuts. It’s on my upgrade list.