First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looks like the Raptor sits nicely in my garage - sharing a few more interior shots of the 37 package. I've found myself pretty infatuated with the look and feel of the Blue Suede interior. Genuinely a pleasant place to be!

I have not noticed a performance decrease from my 2019 Raptor resulting from the 37 inch tires in terms of acceleration. Regarding gearing, I no longer experience that horrific jolt from the gen2 downshift when punching the gas to overtake, and overall it feels like the truck is more consistently in the power band and ready for action.

The primary downside is that when I'm in the city, I can no longer squeeze into the 6'7" garages, I now have to look for a 6'9" or greater.

Also I'm not sure if I like the guage cluster more, I think I prefer the physical speedometer.

Loving the truck, to a point where I've defeated the purpose of buying my 2019 Raptor... the dogs haven't been allowed in yet...

20210925_141114.jpg
20210926_112236.jpg20210926_112259.jpg20210926_112313.jpg20210926_135106.jpg

CookieMonster11b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Raptor sits nicely in my garage - sharing a few more interior shots of the 37 package. I've found myself pretty infatuated with the look and feel of the Blue Suede interior. Genuinely a pleasant place to be!

I have not noticed a performance decrease from my 2019 Raptor resulting from the 37 inch tires in terms of acceleration. Regarding gearing, I no longer experience that horrific jolt from the gen2 downshift when punching the gas to overtake, and overall it feels like the truck is more consistently in the power band and ready for action.

The primary downside is that when I'm in the city, I can no longer squeeze into the 6'7" garages, I now have to look for a 6'9" or greater.

Also I'm not sure if I like the guage cluster more, I think I prefer the physical speedometer.

Loving the truck, to a point where I've defeated the purpose of buying my 2019 Raptor... the dogs haven't been allowed in yet...

View attachment 325772
View attachment 325774View attachment 325775View attachment 325776View attachment 325777
i'm jealous of your clean garage

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 325772
View attachment 325774View attachment 325775View attachment 325776View attachment 325777
Beautiful truck. The performance thing is kinda weird to me even with a 35" package. I think the louder exhaust makes the truck seem slower honestly..

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. The performance thing is kinda weird to me even with a 35" package. I think the louder exhaust makes the truck seem slower honestly..
Thanks!
I can see what you mean, the exhaust in itself sounds faster and more aggressive than the performance. But I find myself on the breaks when entering the highway at around the same area as my Gen 2, which has been my method of measurement.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!
I can see what you mean, the exhaust in itself sounds faster and more aggressive than the performance. But I find myself on the breaks when entering the highway at around the same area as my Gen 2, which has been my method of measurement.
Makes sense! I'm sure there is a difference as the gearing and perfrmance is the same but with bigger tire. Exhaust probably amplifies it.