First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boat and trailer are around 6400#s. Tows way better than my gen 2 way less turbo lag off the line and lower rpm. Also has way less squat in rear (guessing because of the 5 link) just feels better overall towing and the active exhaust is just icing on the cake
I am guessing you did not add any bump stops or anything to help with the sag? I was going to add some Timbren Bump Stops, but my Malibu boat and trailer is pretty close to your weight of 6400, maybe even less.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am guessing you did not add any bump stops or anything to help with the sag? I was going to add some Timbren Bump Stops, but my Malibu boat and trailer is pretty close to your weight of 6400, maybe even less.
No all stock!

TheSkinMusket

Reaction score
IMG_1576.jpgIMG_1575.jpgIMG_1573.jpgIMG_1578.jpg

Picked up my truck this morning. 800A, AMB. Today was the first time I have ever even sat in a Raptor after wanting one for 10 years. It was everything I imagined and more. The presence in person is impressive. The interior is beautiful and I just got the base package. The dealer was great, honored our MSRP agreement. He even showed me an email he received yesterday from a vehicle procuring service that offered him $10k over sticker to pull the sale from me. Thankfully he told him to pound sand. Today was a good day.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 321125View attachment 321126View attachment 321127View attachment 321128

Picked up my truck this morning. 800A, AMB. Today was the first time I have ever even sat in a Raptor after wanting one for 10 years. It was everything I imagined and more. The presence in person is impressive. The interior is beautiful and I just got the base package. The dealer was great, honored our MSRP agreement. He even showed me an email he received yesterday from a vehicle procuring service that offered him $10k over sticker to pull the sale from me. Thankfully he told him to pound sand. Today was a good day.
Congrats on your truck, man!