Fire Exitnguisher Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverGen1

Reaction score
What are you guys running for a fire extinguisher and mount? I am building my own bed support, going with the svc style support. Would really like to get a fire extinguisher in the bed, and curious how you guys did yours, or if anyone has one mounted to their sec bed support. Thank you!!!

Whoops

Reaction score
I have had couple of this type on my Tundra for several yrs now.
1722217887174.png
Went with this style on the Gen 1
1722218344148.png

Whoops

Reaction score
Who makes those, please?
The first ones that I have on the Tundra are from Amazon and are KFC branded. Seems there are a lot of different companies making/branding that style.
The second ones are from Amazon too. They're branded Tarazon. These only fit some extinguishers, Kidde extinguishers don't work. I think (not 100% sure) I have First Alert extinguishers for those mounts.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
The first ones that I have on the Tundra are from Amazon and are KFC branded. Seems there are a lot of different companies making/branding that style.
The second ones are from Amazon too. They're branded Tarazon. These only fit some extinguishers, Kidde extinguishers don't work. I think (not 100% sure) I have First Alert extinguishers for those mounts.
KFC makes fire extinguisher mounts, do they sell them by the bucket or piece?