Number 1 Toyota Fanboy just took the plunge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IceStationZ

IceStationZ

Reaction score
I too once loved Toyotas and owned everything from Seqouias to Camrys to Tundras. I Picked up a 2023 37PP 3 weeks ago and instantly wondered why I never bought a Raptor sooner! Welcome to the Dark side!

I'm coming to the conclusion that any 1/2 ton pickup regardless of trim level compared to a Raptor is 100% apples and oranges. My last Tundra was a Crewmax TRD Pro and I loved it.... but it's just not in the same species as a Raptor. Neither is my wife's LTZ Z71 Silverado. It's like cross shopping screwdrivers and hammers.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm coming to the conclusion that any 1/2 ton pickup regardless of trim level compared to a Raptor is 100% apples and oranges. My last Tundra was a Crewmax TRD Pro and I loved it.... but it's just not in the same species as a Raptor. Neither is my wife's LTZ Z71 Silverado. It's like cross shopping screwdrivers and hammers.
hey ass hole. some of us use screwdrivers as hammers thank you very much

RdR2027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I was once a Toyota guy, had FJ 40s, Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, 4 Runner, and Tundra. Couldn't get past the ugly of the new Tundra came over to Raptors three years ago. Never looked back. Welcome to FRF.