FILMING AT IMPERIAL DUNES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL @ the people above making sour comments. If you're not interested, keep your 0.02 to yourself.

As a former videographer/photographer, i can tell you there are TONS of people out there who will bite at this opp since people pay money to get cool videos of their own trucks to post on their social media, get to experience something like this and have a video at the end of it to keep for memories and showcase their truck with a cinematic flavor with an entire TEAM to come out to do it for you for FREE. Also, keep in mind, there are tons of social media pages that will likely re-post your video and that equates to easy sponsorships (ask me how i know lol) to get free wheels, lights, parts etc you name it.

This is definetely something that would run you into the 5-figure pricetag if you wanted this for yourself.

I don't qualify for this, but wish you the best of luck since this is going to be a BADASS shoot!
Wait a minute there James Cameron, this is a public forum that anyone can join if they please, and members can make whatever comments they like. Sorry you got your feelings hurt, I wiil file the Hurt Feelings Report for you.

No one asked him to post here.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only wanted to wear the space suit… a “custom-made space suit” no less. I guess I’m just not your average space suit, stock F150, kind of guy. THIS space suit sounded like it was going to be different. Whatever… I’ll find another custom-made space suit. Life is too short for standard space suits or trucks.

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute there James Cameron, this is a public forum that anyone can join if they please, and members can make whatever comments they like. Sorry you got your feelings hurt, I wiil file the Hurt Feelings Report for you.

No one asked him to post here.
Aww don't be mad LOL