Exhaust Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Taking delivery mid July and will be changing out the exhaust as my first mod. One thing I was looking into are headers as well and was thinking about going with a true dual setup from SW along with their headers. I've read a few threads and watched videos with the exhaust notes etc. I must say, I love the note.

I recently saw a few posts and videos with the Ford Racing (Borla) exhaust. This as well sounds amazing. So now I'm torn between the two. Anyone have experience with both exhausts at any given time? Would like to hear some opinions on these. I know the Ford Racing pricing is higher.

Also, any thoughts on the SW headers? Anybody running the stainless power setup? As i understand it, one is made in the US, the other oversees. The US built product carries a lifetime warranty vs a 2 year warranty for the stainless power.