Exhaust Dilemma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
39Mustang

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just because it says Mustang don't assume as been around lifted Bronco's my adult life but yea desert style pre runners is brand new to me so better to ask then make an expensive mistake

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Factive; By "over the diff" I didn't mean over the center section...I meant anywhere over the rear end...like the stock set-up....and by "serious upgrades"...yes...I meant 4-link. Anything else is not "serious" it's just "upgrades."

There is a reason why trophy trucks, pro-2's, pro-4's, SST's etc. all exit before the rear end, diff, axle...whatever you want to call it.

There is also a reason these are not street legal trucks. If you want a Trophy Truck, or any true off-road race ready truck it's silly to pay for a Raptor and then change every component that sets a Raptor apart from any other factory 4X4. You'd be better off building a race ready "SERIOUSLY UPGRADED" truck from a standard F150. This way you're tossing far cheaper components for your serious upgrades.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never been known for doing things "normally"...but if all goes as planned my 2014 Raptor will be converted to a luxury pre-runner.

Everyone has a different idea of what "silly" is.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never been known for doing things "normally"...but if all goes as planned my 2014 Raptor will be converted to a luxury pre-runner.

Everyone has a different idea of what "silly" is.

Actually, I asked around and you're the only one with a different idea of "silly", everyone else's idea is exactly the same! Who knew? LOL...

OP
OP
39Mustang

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/xypu3D2QHF4

Corsa Xtreme with Stainless Works LT headers, and a custom Y pipe, you can't get any better than this.

The Corsa is a little loud for my taste. How do you like the Rogue bumper? I been looking at their front bumpers but I'm not exactly thrilled with their rear bumper design and I'm not one for mixing and matching parts

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run OEM rear because nothing looks good imo. The front bumper is great though. I'd definitely recommend.