Evil Manufacturing/Off road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDEVEROUX

Reaction score
I started high school (trade school) in 1974. Very different world back then. There were 7 different trades: Automotive, Building Technology (my major), Electronics, Metallurgy, Mechanical Technology, and Photolithography. I was lucky that I found something I enjoyed, and found work in the construction industry for 35yrs.
I took automotive in high school as well and they did teach us entry level welding which was good. I too found something I like and it has carried on past high school and is nice to know while working on my Raptor in the garage.

Reaction score
I started high school (trade school) in 1974. Very different world back then. There were 7 different trades: Automotive, Building Technology (my major), Electronics, Metallurgy, Mechanical Technology, and Photolithography. I was lucky that I found something I enjoyed, and found work in the construction industry for 35yrs.
I graduated HS in 2003 and we had building trades with all the sub categories as electric, carpentry, ECT .., physical drafting (CAD had just started to take off) along with all the stuff I mentioned earlier. I did a complete 180 and got a bachelor's in computer networking and have been working in IT for the US's largest copper mining company for 15 years.