Elevate Leaf vs icon vs deavers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone running these leafs from Elevate?

The stack looks much better than both icon and deavers. The highly progressive nature and super thin leafs look to me like these are a winner over the comp. Fully wrapped too. Icons has an alternating design and deavers are stiff .

This is for My personal usage case.

Last edited:

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The elevates look like deavers. Sam einstall kit, price is even the same. Just get deavers. My Icon's wore out in 2yrs, switched back to deavers (gen1 had deavers) and the deavers ride better than the icons.

@Rick at FMS can you help you out with the deavers.

OP
OP
thatJeepguy

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The elevates look like deavers. Sam einstall kit, price is even the same. Just get deavers. My Icon's wore out in 2yrs, switched back to deavers (gen1 had deavers) and the deavers ride better than the icons.

@Rick at FMS can you help you out with the deavers.
Good shyte thanks for the scoop! However deavers are 9 leafs and the Elevate are 12 . More thinner is typically better.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
never heard of elevate... looks like deavers, except maybe a better coating, but also does not say anything about it...

deaver has been around since the 1800s.. id go with them, again...

OP
OP
thatJeepguy

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What about this? Seems conflicting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 10