Eibach vs. Geiser

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It squats pretty bad, also driving at night is a constant reminder that i am blinding everyone. I am currently using the Airlift 1000 bag with OEM but it really limits the capability of this truck with set of airbags when i am out offroading. looking to upgrade to a new set of spring so that i can still, to some extent, have the capability of this truck with increased load. Just been on the fence between the standard and HD version of Eibach for a bit now.
I would probably steer you in the direction of the HD springs then if you're already maxing out the stock springs.

Also, Timbren would be a solid option to look at to replace the air bags on your truck. They use a polymer bumper design to help support the load and mount outside of the spring using the OEM bump stops. Now, they will limit you a bit when off-roading, however, it's about a 20 minute install and removal so if you've got a few minutes to take them off before you hit the trails, they're a solid option.