Eibach vs. Geiser

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It squats pretty bad, also driving at night is a constant reminder that i am blinding everyone. I am currently using the Airlift 1000 bag with OEM but it really limits the capability of this truck with set of airbags when i am out offroading. looking to upgrade to a new set of spring so that i can still, to some extent, have the capability of this truck with increased load. Just been on the fence between the standard and HD version of Eibach for a bit now.
I would probably steer you in the direction of the HD springs then if you're already maxing out the stock springs.

Also, Timbren would be a solid option to look at to replace the air bags on your truck. They use a polymer bumper design to help support the load and mount outside of the spring using the OEM bump stops. Now, they will limit you a bit when off-roading, however, it's about a 20 minute install and removal so if you've got a few minutes to take them off before you hit the trails, they're a solid option.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this to ask a few questions...

I've got some new wheels coming in that are zero offset and while I do love the way my 24 37pp sits I wouldn't mind either going 1" Eibach in the front or the 2.5" Eibach front and 1" Rear. Are there any issues with the new dual valve shocks doing springs? Part of me really wants that 2.5" up front with a zero offset 17" wheel and 37's. It just looks so mean but didn't know how it rode, handled, or anything else. Also if anybody suggested any add ons to help in how it handled and rode daily. I'm all for doing that as well.