eBay Knockoff Fox Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK...so,after a week of my eyes bleeding from all the part #'s and different sites,some saying this will fit,this wont fit...blah,blah,blah...I finally purchased a set of 4....off Rock Auto....they were not my 1st choice..Summit Racing was,since I've bought from them for year....I had the 4 in my Cart on Sat. for a total of $2067 w/tax-shipping....go to check out Sun. and prices almost were DOUBLE...from $400 and change to $850 and from $550 to over $900...EACH....so I call this morning and their guy says,yeah..we had to increase because Ford did and we will have to pay more when we restock..! But its showing you have 16 in stock........Didnt matter....wouldnt honor the price from Sat......and he understood I'd buy elsewhere...Cool guy BTW.
So asked him to confirm part #'s I had from Rock were correct..and he confirmed....
And,yes....although they may look the same...they have different part #/s if its 6.2L and if a Crew or SC
SO....for anyone looking........with a Gen1/SC/6.2
Motorcraft ASH24542 / $439.79
Motorcraft ASH12262 / $442.79
$1972.90 out the door.....
Still "shocked" (excuse the pun) of the price)...but now I'll have a set to send to be rebuilt and put on shelf.... :)