Early Xmas for 17Jake - Raptor Delivered Dec 12 Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave66

Reaction score
Congrats and thanks for posting the pics. I had spoken to your dealer earlier today and they are so impressed with this new raptor. It took me 10 min just to try and get the sales rep off the phone lol

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please explain how you got Costco rebate when Ford Canada's websight says Raptors do not qualify?

D

Deleted member 12951

Let me make this perfectly clear. I'm not happy for you. I don't care. Not even a little. I care so little, that you don't even get a meme. I'm looking forward to two things: getting my Raptor and more importantly, the day you sell yours and stop trolling FRF.

If you didn't then why post. Your posts on FRF are about as annoying as they can be. Your post are just as worthless and serve no purpose but to be an *******. Perhaps you need to look in the mirror and see who might be the better troll here.

:troll3::gasp:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamfromTX

Reaction score
First post here but have been watching this forum for months. Congratulations, beautiful truck. Tough crowd for sure.

OP
OP
17Jake

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
If you didn't then why post. Your post on FRF are about as annoying as they can be. Your posts are just as worthless and serve no purpose but to be an *******. Perhaps you need to look in the mirror and see who might be the better troll here.
^ crash457 took the low road & lost miserably > less than zero class

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you didn't then why post. Your posts on FRF are about as annoying as they can be. Your post are just as worthless and serve no purpose but to be an *******. Perhaps you need to look in the mirror and see who might be the better troll here.

:troll3::gasp:
He mentioned me in his post.
Besides, I thought you had me on your ignore list?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing