Early Xmas for 17Jake - Raptor Delivered Dec 12 Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ttn91

Reaction score
Hopefully this is true as a fellow Canadian. But is your dealer putting the front license plate holder on for you...

OP
OP
17Jake

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
Jake, did your Canadian dealer charge you a $500 'SVT Fee'?
No fee
I got $1000 Costco discount plus free window tint, drop-in bedliner & soft tri-fold tonneau.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Hopefully this is true as a fellow Canadian. But is your dealer putting the front license plate holder on for you...

Plate bracket mounts to 2 bumper holes w/supplied rivets. I'll put it on myself, front plate required in Ontario

Last edited:

Ben0326

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I have that same cab/color combination with the 802A on order.

The polished wheels actually don't look too bad with the Magnetic

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good looking truck! Congrats on getting it already also.

I originally ordered Magnetic and then changed it to avalanche.

Our first reg 3.5 eco with the 10 speed got delivered to us over the weekend. It had a sticker on the window saying it was pulled for quality testing at they put 43 miles on it. But the truck had 90 miles. No spray liner either.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cosco

I am in Canada and bought a Raptor. MSRP was the price. No freebies .No discount. Cosco membership did not apply.

43 Offer only valid from December 1, 2016 to December 31, 2017 (the "Offer Period") to resident Canadians with an eligible Costco membership on or before November 30, 2016. Receive $500 towards the purchase or lease of a new 2016 (and 2017 where the model is available) Ford Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX and $1,000 towards all other Ford models (excluding Shelby® GT350/GT350R Mustang, F-150 Raptor, Ford GT, F-150 Regular Cab XL 4x2 and Medium Truck) (each an “Eligible Vehicle”). Limit one (1) offer per each Eligible Vehicle purchase or lease, up to a maximum of two (2) separate Eligible Vehicle sales per Costco Membership Number. Offer is transferable to persons domiciled with an eligible Costco member. Applicable taxes calculated before offer amount is deducted. ® Registered trademark of Price Costco International, Inc. used under license

17Jake quote

I got $1000 Costco discount plus free window tint, drop-in bedliner & soft tri-fold tonneau

If Jake got this deal, the name must be Jake Lewinski

What I quoted is from Fords website, and I know what I got for a deal