E&G Console Gun Vault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it's my old eyes, but in this picture I can't see where you put that handle...am I frickin blind? Is that it in the middle?
Yes, I drilled through the middle of the partition. I put a rubber washer between the handle and the tray, and a long machine screw with small fender washer on the bottom to bridge the opening. It was probably overkill how I mounted it, but I didn't want it to crack down the road. It has worked out really well. I can easily lift out the tray with stuff in it, to grab something underneath. I love mods that only cost a few dollars!

Attachments

• IMG_8591.JPG
    IMG_8591.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8590.JPG
    IMG_8590.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I drilled through the middle of the partition. I put a rubber washer between the handle and the tray, and a long machine screw with small fender washer on the bottom to bridge the opening. It was probably overkill how I mounted it, but I didn't want it to crack down the road. It has worked out really well. I can easily lift out the tray with stuff in it, to grab something underneath. I love mods that only cost a few dollars!
NOW I see it! Thanks!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Howdy Nick, any word yet whether the current vaults for the Gen 2 trucks will fit the Gen 3 Raptors? If it’s a direct fit, I’ll move mine over, but would like to buy just the bracket under the console. I would just abandon the original bracket when I trade the truck. Look like we have plenty of time. LOL. Thanks

We've now confirmed that these do NOT fit the 2021 F-150 center consoles.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started this thread almost 5 years ago. Took the safe out of '17 when sold. Bought a kit for a few bucks to reinstall in my '20. Lot easier and faster the second time especially since the bolts little longer. Tip....make sure all bolts started before tighten any. If u tighten rear bolts first, it will pull front left bracket down. So in other words hand start all bolts first then tighten.