Dumb question on glass cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Louisiana Barefoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Down here in the south, the sun rises and sets east to west, which is why I thought they had the time zones set the same way. The things we learn on Raptor forums! However, we'd sell the truck if it didn't have a fleur de lis ( Who Dat Saints). Guessing thatJeepguy lives in NORTH GA. :) Interesting post however, and apparently not a dumb question at all.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Down here in the south, the sun rises and sets east to west, which is why I thought they had the time zones set the same way. The things we learn on Raptor forums However, we'd sell the truck if it didn't have a fleur de lis ( Who Dat Saints). Guessing thatJeepguy lives in NORTH GA. :) Interesting post however.
South facing windows catch the sun on its ecliptic at all times . Has nothing to do with where I live. If you’ver ever been snowboarding/ ski in the back country you try to stay clear of the shadowy north face. Its very unkind.

OP
OP
ThePaintPirate
Reaction score
Down here in the south, the sun rises and sets east to west, which is why I thought they had the time zones set the same way. The things we learn on Raptor forums! However, we'd sell the truck if it didn't have a fleur de lis ( Who Dat Saints). Guessing thatJeepguy lives in NORTH GA. :) Interesting post however, and apparently not a dumb question at all.
I appreciate the vote of confidence, I'm usually full of dumb questions just ask my boss.