Dumb question on glass cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Probably being overly nitpicky, but a couple weeks after I purchased my Raptor I noticed a strange outline take shape over the rear glass. It seems that if I don't keep the truck spotless and let it succumb to the gravel, corn dust and pollen in the air of the Midwest, I get a Sportball Team logo on the back. I've tried using windex and isopropyl alcohol to hopefully take off whatever is there to no avail. When the glass is clean there is absolutely no indication of anything, residue or otherwise. Any ideas?

-7645031207321553679.jpg

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a rag wipe with a sealant. I try Adam’s strip wash. It removes prior sealants except ceramic coatings. They have been very responsive on their tech support send them the pic and email.

Braves Fan

Reaction score
As my 8th grade teacher Sister Mary Xavier would say: no such thing as a dumb question, just dumb people. She had great sense of humor.

I'll add that I am a fan of using a scrub daddy on my windows. Maybe try using that along with whatever you end up going with.

OP
OP
ThePaintPirate
Reaction score
You might try Goof Off. That stuff seems to remove everything.
As my 8th grade teacher Sister Mary Xavier would say: no such thing as a dumb question, just dumb people. She had great sense of humor.

I'll add that I am a fan of using a scrub daddy on my windows. Maybe try using that along with whatever you end up going with.
I've got both of these on hand and will give it a try, thanks.

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make micro fiber sponges soaked in something that will remove oils...kinda like "Magic Erasers" by Mr. Clean...if I remember name I will pass it on