dsp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do we have any information on what update or firmware number this is?

The dealer just called and my truck is ready to be picked up. It was in for several issues including the DSP update. The service advisor told me that my APIM and DSP were already as up-to-date as possible and that there were no bulletins or other info he could find on audio volume issues. I have a '23 and haven't had the truck in for service in about a year... so I'm trying to make sense of what I'm hearing.

Robbh

Reaction score
I dont know about your vehicle, but I also have a 23 and the DSP Software part number that is needing updating on mine is ML3T-14C589-BM. Mine goes in next week, so I dont know if this is going to do anything or not. Its just the "audio digital signal processing module" that hasnt been updated so far.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do we have any information on what update or firmware number this is?

The dealer just called and my truck is ready to be picked up. It was in for several issues including the DSP update. The service advisor told me that my APIM and DSP were already as up-to-date as possible and that there were no bulletins or other info he could find on audio volume issues. I have a '23 and haven't had the truck in for service in about a year... so I'm trying to make sense of what I'm hearing.
did they plug the truck into a laptop ,or did he look online via you're vin? the truck needs to be plugged into computer and using fdrs

Robbh

Reaction score
I gave him my vin and he looked up all of the updates and which have been completed. I'm not sure if he works for Ford or??? You may want to look at the F150 forum. It's not necessarily Raptor specific. But it is F150 and there seems to be a lot of good contributors on it. rugedraw is who I've chatted with.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave him my vin and he looked up all of the updates and which have been completed. I'm not sure if he works for Ford or??? You may want to look at the F150 forum. It's not necessarily Raptor specific. But it is F150 and there seems to be a lot of good contributors on it. rugedraw is who I've chatted with.
the dsp update will not show via the vin ,once a tech plugs it in it will show

Robbh

Reaction score
thats not correct. he sent me a screenshot of all of the pending updates including one that is having problems updating that I knew about and he didn't until he logged in. Looks like he is a dealer from the screenshot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats not correct. he sent me a screenshot of all of the pending updates including one that is having problems updating that I knew about and he didn't until he logged in. Looks like he is a dealer from the screenshot.
well i know at least 5 people that the dealer said everything is up to date ,then when its pluged in it shows update,looking up the vin on a computer did not show ,including the dsp update

Last edited: