Negative Drew’s fab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseyhuxta

Reaction score
So I don’t even think he’s a vendor on here. But he offered some parts for our trucks. An I know there’s quite a few guys trying to get their money back. I purchased a bumper from him 12/29/23 an he said 4-6 week timeframe . It’s now 8/7/24 an I don’t have a bumper . I’ve been patient . I asked for a refund. He told me he cannot do that because he built my bumper an it’s at powder coat. Then he sold it locally because he needed cash. He would have another built in a week an refund me some money. That was 2 months ago. I’ve gotten no money , an no bumper . I ordered both bumpers from svc last week. They’re already done . I filed with my bank an he appealed it an is just holding the process up. He’s since blocked me on social media an his phone. I haven’t even been out of line . Just trying to resolve the issue . Drew is a scammer an thief . Only way to put it. He may be a good fabricator . But that’s not how any human does business, so I guess I’m out some money. For now. Steer clear of Drew’s fab an his shady business practices. He can lie with the best of em.

OP
OP
C

caseyhuxta

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with bank again. I gave him too many opportunities to make right. After 120 days a small business is protected an does not have to issue a refund . I’d assume that was his plan all along. A true *************. He knows what he’s doing. Just scamming everyone. He doesn’t even offer raptor parts anymore on his site as of this week.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly its stealing at this point. Just file a police report. But start with doing a chargeback on your card.

Last edited:

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless something has changed 3 months is all you get to reverse the charges on credit cards. Save the paper / electric trail. Small claims court, not hard. Lesson learned. If it takes more than 3 months to produce the product you’re gambling. Good luck!

Reaction score
He's a thief and a scammer. He's also getting sued by a lender for not paying them back, and switching the bank account the payments were supposed to be deducted from. He ditched that shopping cart provider and switched to a new one. I'm unsure what he's doing about any of the orders on the old site.

I had someone reach out to me to see if he was communicating with me as he had a truck getting worked on at his shop for 2+ years that he wouldn't let the guy pick it up even though it's been paid for.

He's now got a no-refund policy. Before it was a $265 refund fee he'd take off your refund.

I've spoken with multiple people who ordered items in the last 3 months and received them, but I am still waiting almost a year to get my stuff.

Share these links with all your buddies. The second link was from Tacoma World he tried to jump in and call everyone ***** for calling him out, then disappeared when people started responding.

BBB Reviews (fun read)

Tacoma World calling him out

I ordered from him in September of last year. I gave him the 8-12 weeks lead time that was quoted. Then starting in January I've been trying to get him to give me an ETA. I've contacted at least 3 dozen times and only get answers like soon, very soon, asap, and by the end of the month.

He's now stopped taking phone calls because he was getting put on blast by so many people.

I've heard his Facebook page popped off a week or so ago and he started deleting comments and blocking people calling him out.

Reaction score
I asked for a refund. He told me he cannot do that because he built my bumper an it’s at powder coat. Then he sold it locally because he needed cash. He would have another built in a week an refund me some money. That was 2 months ago. I’ve gotten no money , an no bumper .
I've talked to 4 people who told me the same thing.

OP
OP
C

caseyhuxta

Reaction score
Yea my post on Facebook blew his page up. All the guys in the group commented on all his pics. He sent me most of my money back that evening via Apple Pay . An asked me to take down my social media posts. I forgot to take down my social media posts. Musta slipped my mind. He’s in deep financial trouble . The comments on my Facebook prove it an all the shady things happening with him. Running specials , to get quick cash then using that to pay for material or bills an never finishing anything . I hope everyone gets refunded . I’m like 100$ short of full refund an I’m just glad I got what I did back from him or whoever sent me my money back. I have a personal phone number if you want it to try an get ahold of him. I asked who it was a few times an never got an answer . Money just showed up in my Apple Pay

Reaction score
Yea my post on Facebook blew his page up. All the guys in the group commented on all his pics. He sent me most of my money back that evening via Apple Pay . An asked me to take down my social media posts. I forgot to take down my social media posts. Musta slipped my mind. He’s in deep financial trouble . The comments on my Facebook prove it an all the shady things happening with him. Running specials , to get quick cash then using that to pay for material or bills an never finishing anything . I hope everyone gets refunded . I’m like 100$ short of full refund an I’m just glad I got what I did back from him or whoever sent me my money back. I have a personal phone number if you want it to try an get ahold of him. I asked who it was a few times an never got an answer . Money just showed up in my Apple Pay
I should have realized something was up on the 50% off sale. Just the cost of the lights would have been as much or more than what I paid for the whole setup which was $400.

For S&G's I reported his Instagram account as "spam/fraud". Hopefully, they look at my 8 months of DM's showing how much of a scam he is.

If you don't mind shoot me his number in a dm and I'll see if it's the one I have.

4x4CrewCab

Reaction score
I don't know if these guys just overwhelmed with orders or what. There is a guy getting roasted on the Maverick forums right now (In the news) for not delivering what he promised.