DREAM GARAGE coming soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CVP33

CVP33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Missed one….I love the HEX lights that seem to be popping up everywhere. During the AliExpress sale, Noble LED was selling their 8’ x 11’ for $109 each. I bought 3 (one for each bay) and got an 8% rebate from RetailMeNot for $$278 net for all 3.

IMG_7359.jpegIMG_7360.jpeg

OP
OP
CVP33

CVP33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have figured out a way to do the wand tube storage cheaper and in all stainless steel. $47 vs. $162 for Mosmatic.

IMG_7373.jpeg

Last edited:

castine917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to get an underbody sprayer. I have the ryobi one. Amazon one has four sprayers but doesn't flip to wash floors and about half the price.

Snuggles

Reaction score
This is amazing and I’m watching with glee!

So I can continue to live vicariously through you, you should convert your garage doors to high-bay with wall-mount jack shaft openers. That way they are tight to the ceiling and your fancy lights will be even fancier.

These guys sell DIY parts. I’m planning on doing mine if I ever finish my main house https://ddmgaragedoors.com/diy-instructions/garage-door-high-lift-conversion.php

Do you have a link to the ceiling hex lights? Much cheaper than I expected.

Mizzac

Reaction score
How are those lights to actually mount? I always liked the look, but i tend to hang things from teh cieling like signs or pull down power outlets and such.

OP
OP
CVP33

CVP33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are those lights to actually mount? I always liked the look, but i tend to hang things from teh cieling like signs or pull down power outlets and such.
I’ll let you know. They aren’t heavy so my idea is to use fishing line with several attachment points. Garage is 25x35 so there will be lots of areas not covered. I’ll have 2 retractable 50’ cords that will be wall mounted and get me moveable power pretty much anywhere I need it.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very Nice! I could care less about washing my truck and have other hobby's that I'd rather be doing but I'm still excited to see another man's passion in his!