Detailing a Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RollTigers

Reaction score
I’ve always used 303 on plastics and rubber. I used 303 aerosol on carpet in boats for the UV protection and have had great luck with those. The seat cleaner I didn’t know about and will have to check out. I’ve only had to use warm water on a MF cloth and a vacuum if I did spill something on the alcantara seats. I don’t eat or allow eating in my vehicles so if I spill coffee that would get it up.

I narrowed my Raptor down to the atti-matter blue or code orange. Glad I went with the orange. Doesn’t show dirt. I’ve driven black cars but I’d never own one. Too hot, shows scratches and dirt to easily for me.

RollTigers

Reaction score
I love this idea —what do you use and recommend for the ceramic coating?
Amen brother! I use Adams Advance Graphene ceramic on my Mach 1 and Raptor. I’ve posted more about it in another post but SUPER EASY TO APPLY! Don’t waste your money on getting it “professionally “ done. &1500-$2000 for the Raptor is insane. Even if you have polishing to do first. I love to detail my cars so it’s no big deal. Getting my Adams electric pressure washer and foam cannon via FedEx today and super excited. Will foam wash them from now on. After ceramic coating, it will be extremely fast now to detail my cars.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love this idea —what do you use and recommend for the ceramic coating?
Dunno if i can recommend anything, i used AMMOs coating, seems good so far but its only been half a year.
Probably any reputable brand coating is fine, i also try to wash my truck once a month and then after doin some ceramic spray i hit it with some thick carnauba wax on top

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve always used 303 on plastics and rubber. I used 303 aerosol on carpet in boats for the UV protection and have had great luck with those. The seat cleaner I didn’t know about and will have to check out. I’ve only had to use warm water on a MF cloth and a vacuum if I did spill something on the alcantara seats. I don’t eat or allow eating in my vehicles so if I spill coffee that would get it up.

I narrowed my Raptor down to the atti-matter blue or code orange. Glad I went with the orange. Doesn’t show dirt. I’ve driven black cars but I’d never own one. Too hot, shows scratches and dirt to easily for me.
that stuff washes off super easy in fl, nothing bad on the product but when it rains so often here its not great.
I like meguiars back to black, holds the shine longer, eventually runs off and leaves a residue which is easily removed though.
Currently using this trim coating which was a pain to put on, but after 3 months my plastics look just as good when i applied it.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did adam’s polish advances graphene coating ( the small bottle) on my truck about 8 months ago 2 coats. Truck is still water bedding like the first day. Keep in mind I do weekly washes and use their topper, graphene detail spray every wash. and every 3 months I use their advanced graphene ceramic spray coating to keep my ceramic going.