Dealer recommendations in Southern California?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CalMark

Reaction score
I'm interested in ordering new. Any recommendations?

It looks like there is one dealer in the Inland Empire that is selling Raptors for a couple thousand dollars below MSRP through TrueCar.com, but I haven't submitted my contact info, so I don't know the name of the dealer yet. I'd like to see what suggestions the forum members have before I move forward.

Thanks.

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Redlands Ford is 500 over invoice but its about an 18 month wait. Great guys at Redlands.

Super Ford in City of Industry is about 1000 to 1500 over invoice wait is about 4 or 5 months (I think, still waiting for mine). Ask for Bill Damore.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
If you're waiting 18 months I think you might want to go somewhere else. If you order a truck at $500 over invoice but never get it, did you really get it for $500 over invoice??

I know, I just blew your mind!

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Redlands Ford is 500 over invoice but its about an 18 month wait. Great guys at Redlands.

Super Ford in City of Industry is about 1000 to 1500 over invoice wait is about 4 or 5 months (I think, still waiting for mine). Ask for Bill Damore.

I'm sure that it seemed like waiting 18 months for you Raptor! Hell, I waited 47 years...

OP
OP
C

CalMark

Reaction score

18 months?! Is that a typo? I would never wait that long, and I don't know why anybody would. Thanks for the information, though. It is appreciated.